- Slovenian or Slovene is a South Slavic language
- It is spoken by about 2.5 million people mainly in Slovenia
- There are also Slovenian speaking people residing in Italy, particularly in Friuli Venezia Giulia; in Austria especially in Carinthia and Styria; in Vas in Hungary, and and also in Croatia.
- Slovenian is closely related to the languages Croatian and Serbian,
- There is a standardised variety Slovenian used in speech and writing.
Honey translations Slovenian translation service can provide universal translation one translators who can translates and proofreads the document.. We complete standard translations within 12 to 24 hours and also assure urgent translation service within 1-3 hours at competitive prices.
For translations challenging dedicated translation skills, highly methodological translation service, please favor Honey Translation Services.