- Norwegian is a North Germanic language.
- There are about 5 million speakers mainly in Norway.
- Some speakers of Norwegian also reside in Denmark, Sweden, Germany, the UK, Spain, Canada and the USA.
- In early literature, mainly poetry and historical prose, was written in West Norse
- Norway came under Swedish and then Danish rule.
- Norwegian continued to be spoken but Danish was used for officials purposes, as a literary language and in higher education.
Honey Translations is the dominant translation and interpretation service provider in Chennai ,India providing quality Norwegian Translation and Norwegian Interpretation. We hold expertise to offer a wide range of Norwegian to English and English to Norwegian language translation service to our valued clients. Our range of services are known for its total accuracy and competitive prices. We have native Norwegian translators and interpreters who are qualified and have many years of experience in different sectors such as
- Marketing and others.
We assure that the translations never go wrong at our Honey Translation and we provide pocket-friendly rates.