- The linguistic situation in Luxembourg is characterised by the practice and the recognition of three official languages which are French, German and the national language Luxembourgish.
- These three languages are referred to as the three administrative languages.
- Luxembourgish is a Germanic language spoken by about 400,000 people in Luxembourg.
- Luxembourgish started to be used as a language of instruction in schools in 1914.
Honey Translations Luxembourgish Translation service in India at Chennai gives you high quality translation service for Luxembourgish language. We have certified professionals who are not less than 5 years of experience. We offer you the translations with competitive prices.
Our services also include
- Visa Translation
- Recommendation Letters Translation
- Passports Translation
- Medical Records Translation
- Marriage Certificates Translation
- Immigration and Naturalization Papers Translation