Lithuanian is the official state language of Lithuania.
- It is recognized as one of the official languages of Lithuania.
- There are about 2.9 million native speakers of Lithuanian in Lithuania and about 200,000 abroad.
- Lithuanian is a Baltic language, closely related to Latvian.
- It is written using the alphabets of Latin.
- The Lithuanian language is often said to be the most traditional living Indo-European language.
Honey Translations Lithuanian Translation service, Chennai, India provides superior Lithuanian language services, for fitting out technical, medical and scientific translation, localization and interpreting into and out of Lithuanian..
Our services include
- Medical and Life Science
- Legal Institutions and Authorities
- Financial Institutes and Authorities
- Manufacturing Industry
- Consumer Products
- Governmental Sector
- Human Resource
- Mechanical and Electronics
- Energy Sector
- Multimedia and Mass Media Industry, and much more.
We assure Cost effective translations within the insisted deadlines.