- Kyrgyz is a member of the Turkish branch of the Altaic language family.
- Kyrgyz is spoken by 2.45 million people in the Republic of Kyrgyzstan where it is the national language
- The language is comprehensively used in electronic and written media
- Kyrgyz publications fluttered with numerous newspapers, magazines and books, in addition to radio and television.
Honey translation Kyrgyz translation service in Chennai, India has professional translators whose native language is Kyrgyz perform our English to Kyrgyz translation, and vice versa for Kyrgyz to English translation. Our knowledgeable translators have an exhaustive understanding of the Kyrgyz language including its spelling, grammar, and traditional aptness..
- Visa Translation
- Recommendation Letters Translation
- Passports Translation
- Medical Records Translation
- Marriage Certificates Translation
- Immigration and Naturalization Papers Translation
- Financial Records Translation
- Licenses Translation
- Customs’ Documents Translation
- Birth Certificates Translation
- Academic Transcripts Translation
- Academic Records Translation
- Medical Terminology Glossaries Translation and much more