- Irish , also referred to as Gaelic or Irish Gaelic, belongs to the family of Indo-European language.
- It is commenced in Ireland and spoken by the peoples of Irish
- Irish is the native and first spoken language by small minority people but as a second language by larger group.
- During 21st century there were around 20,000 to 80,000 native speakers of Irish.
- It has been argued that most Irish people think highly of Irish as an symbolic marker of identity but that few think of it as having a practical value
Honey translation is one of the leading Irish language translation services in Chennai.
We work with a cluster of native Irish certified translators with minimum 5 years of experience.We assure high quality translation and proofreading for all customers.We also offer DTP service to assist in final design and layout for any documents in Irish.We offer you with attractive offers.
Our services include
- Annual Reports
- Financial statements
- Strategic plans
- Business documentation
- Technical reports
- Press Release
- Legal documents
- Leaflets and Brochures
- Certified Translations
- Educational texts
- Environmental Studies and more