- Frisian is a group of West Germanic languages spoken in Germany and the Netherlands.
- There are three main varieties of Frisian: West Frisian which is spoken by about 450,000 people in the Netherlands; North Frisian a collection of nine different dialects spoken by about 8,000 people, and Sater frisian with about 2,000 speakers in the German state
- Frisian is closely related to English language with up to 80% of lexical similarity
We Honey translations Frisian translation services,Chennai translate all major languages into Frisian. We provide written translation, interpreting, and software localizations in Frisian. We have native language translators of experience more than 6 years. We assure we can translate your document with high quality translation and cost effective.
Our services include
- Visa Translation
- Recommendation Letters Translation
- Passports Translation
- Medical Records Translation
- Marriage Certificates Translation
- Immigration and Naturalization Papers Translation
- Financial Records Translation
- Licenses Translation
- Customs’ Documents Translation
- Birth Certificates Translation
- Academic Transcripts Translation
- Academic Records Translation
- Medical Terminology Glossaries Translation and much more
- We assure cost effective translations within the insisted deadlines.