- English belongs to the family of Western Germanic language.
- It was first spoken in Anglo-saxon england in the early middle ages.
- It is now the most widely used language in the world
- It is spoken in many countries around the world.
- It is the first language of the UK the United States, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New zealand and a number of Caribbean nations.
- There are about 375 million of native speakers.
- English language uses strange spelling when written.
- Sounds for the letters and combinations look the same but can be very different.
Honey translation and Interpreting service agency in India localised in chennai is an emerging and expert translation company that provide high quality professional translation and localization service for English Language, which enables you to communicate flawlessly.. We use professional and certified translators to translate into and from over 150 languages.
We can handle all your business translation and localisation needs. And the more work we do for you, the better we know your requirements. By making the most of newest technology. we also can reduce your translation cost. Our professional translation services are undertaken by native, highly qualified professional translators and proofreaders with expertise in your chosen subject or industry sectors.
We guarantee all our valued clients 4 key things:
- Honest and clear pricing
- Highest level Tamil translations
- On-time delivery and
- Great customer service
All our English translations are carried out by a team of native speaking, in-country translators. This ensures you receive back the best quality English translation possible in terms of vocabulary, style and cultural suitability.