- Dari belongs to the family of Persian language.
- It is mainly spoken in Afghanistan.
- Dari is also used as the medium of instruction in Afghan schools
- There are also about 2.5 million Dari speakers in the Iran and Pakistan.
- It is mutually intelligible with Persian language, though there are some differences in pronunciation and grammar.
- Dari is written using Perso-Arabic script.
Honey translation services in Chennai, India is a steadfast service provider that has marked its distinction in delivering Dari translation services to the clients. We can provide documentation and interpretation services for dari from and in any other language at economical charges. We offer services like
- Documentation and translation
- Translation of document of any language in Dari and vice versa
- Experienced interpreters
- Quick turnaround
- Reasonable charges
- Professional attitude
- Native translators are appointed that have expertise in language.
for all documents including business,legal, social service,tourist,conference,financial and much more.