Danish Translation Service
- Danish is a family of North Germanic language
- Around 5.5 million speakers mainly reside in Denmark
- Some speakers of Danish also live in Greenland, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Canada, the UAE and the USA.
- Danish was the official language of Norway
- Danish is now the first foreign language learnt in Iceland.
- Many English words have been taken into Danish.
At Honey translations Danish language translation service we have experts and a quality team of professional Danish translators. Using our Imaginative translation manifesto our translators are able to provide fast, accurate and dependably accurate translations.
We translate between English and Danish and also from Danish into English. We also provide other combinations between Danish and languages such as Spanish, French, German, Chinese, Japanese and many more. We support all Indian and foreign languages.
Honey translations offers multiple Danish translation services and has expertise in the following areas:
- Legal translation
- Financial translation
- Technical translation
- Medical translation
- Immigration translation
We offer some of the most modest Danish translation appraisal structures available.