- Croatian is a graded variety of the Serbo-Croatian language.
- It is used by Croats, generally in Croatia, Bosnia and herzegovina.
- The majority of Croatians speak at least one other language
- About 5.5 million people speak Croatian.
- Croatian contains many words of Latin and German origin but many new words are created by combining and adapting existing ones.
Honey translations Croatian Translation service, Chennai, India provides superior Croatian language services, for fitting out technical, medical and scientific translation, localization and interpreting into and out of Croatian. Our services include
- Software and Mobile application
- Website translation
- SEO optimization
- Multimedia localization
- E-learning localization
- Multilingual transcription service and much more.
We assure Cost effective translations within the insisted deadlines.