- Pashto belongs to the family of Indo- European language .
- It spoken in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and Pakistan as well as by a large people circling India, Iran, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and the United States.
- It is spoken by around 50 million people worldwide
- It is a co-official language of Afghanistan along with Dari
- Southern Pashto is spoken by 6 million people in Afghanistan and Northern Pashto is spoken by 9.6 million people In Pakistan.
Honey translation services in Chennai, India is a steadfast service provider that has marked its distinction in delivering Pashto translation services to the clients. We can provide documentation and interpretation services for Pashto from and in any other language at economical charges. We offer services like
- Documentation and translation
- Translation of document of any language in Pashto and vice versa
- Experienced interpreters
- Quick turnaround
- Reasonable charges
- Professional attitude
- Native translators are appointed that have expertise in language.
for all documents including business,legal, social service,tourist,conference,financial and much more.