- Armenian belongs to the family of Indo-European language
- There are about 6 million speakers mainly in Armenia
- There are also Armenian speakers in many other countries, including Russia, Georgia, Lebanon, Iran, Syria, Turkey, Egypt and the USA.
- Armenian is the official language of Armenia and Nagorno-Karabakh.
Honey translation service agency in Chennai, India is a translation service contributing certified, specialized, high quality technical translations of Armenian language..
We have a lot of experience translating documents,interpreting, recording voiceovers from English into Armenian and Armenian into English, for a variety of sectors.Honey translations can personalize our services to gratify your needs on your budget.
- Visa Translation
- Recommendation Letters Translation
- Passports Translation
- Medical Records Translation
- Marriage Certificates Translation
- Immigration and Naturalization Papers Translation
- Financial Records Translation
- Licenses Translation
- Customs’ Documents Translation
- Birth Certificates Translation
- Academic Transcripts Translation
- Academic Records Translation
- Medical Terminology Glossaries Translation and much more