Assamese is the most eastern Indo-Aryan language of India, and spoken mainly in Assam by almost 14 million people, it is the lingua franca of Assamese people. It is also spoken in the neighbouring Arunachal Pradesh and Nagaland.
Assam has originated from the word asama meaning peerless, and was used openly by the British to refer to the tract of land contained in the Brahmaputra valley and its adjoining areas. The people of Assam call their language by the word asamiya and their homeland as asama.
Assamese people love to live close to nature and are very fond of wildlife preservation as is evident from the number of sanctuaries for wildlife in operation in Assam. The prominent sanctuaries are Kaziranga National Park,Chakrashila Wildlife sanctuary and Hollongapar Gibbon Sanctuary. There are many tea gardens in Assam, as the Assamese tea is famous the world over. The British had initiated tea plantations in Assam to satisfy their savory longing for tea.
The Buddhist influence could be seen on the earliest literary works in Assamese, the 9th century verses called Charyapada are a living example of which. Assamese has been in use since the times of Samudragupta of Gupta dynasty which has come to light with unearthing of pillars having Assamese inscriptions in Allahabad.
As the printing press became a prominent icon of the culture, it influenced the changes in Assamese script which saw further changes rendered by the Bengali printing script, mostly through the printing of Bible and other significant works.
With a huge spoken base, Assamese is much used in Business sectors when they have to communicate with the masses. So advertising in Assamese is a big market in itself. Reaching to common people, requires services in Assamese and for efficient and good localization in Assamese to meet the aspirations of the common man of India, you can contact us.We assure you of accurate and Reliable Assamese Translation Services in Chennai.
Localizing your content in Assamese opens a very large audience which in turns means huge ROI and good number of sales.
What do we translate in Assamese?
We translate almost anything that deserves attention of Assamese speaking regions of India but the usual forms of translations we undertake in Assamese are
- AssameseWebsite Translation
- Assamese Government Document Translation
- Assamese Content Translation
- Assamese Document Translation
- Assamese Certificate Translation
- AssameseWebsite Localization
- Assamese Content Localization
- Assamese Content Writing
- Assamese Audio Translation
- Assamese Video Translation
- Assamese Contract Translation
- Assamese Technical Translation
- Assamese Legal Translation
- Assamese Literary Translation
- Assamese Book Translation
- Assamese Manual Translation
- Assamese Patent Translation
- Assamese Newspaper Translation
- Assamese Media Translation
- Assamese Business Translation
- Assamese Financial Translation
- AssameseAdvertising Localization
- Assamese Film Subtitling
- Assamese Film Dubbing
- Assamese Voice Over
- Assamese Medical Translation
- Assamese Engineering Translation
- Assamese Marketing & Sales Translation
- Assamese Manufacturing Translation
Assamese Technical Translations
Assamese technical translation involves the translation related to engineering products and may include the following Equipment instructions translations
- Engineering processes translations
- User manuals translations
- Technical instructions translations
- Consumer products translations
- Light machinery translations
- Household appliance manufacturers translations
- Professional products translations, and many more.
Use of Assamese localization in certifications
The institutes spanning over Assam might ask you for translated documentation and localization into Assamese. And if you want to apply for admission abroad and your certificates are in Assamese, we will localize into the foregin languages like English or German or any other foreign tongue. We provide high quality Assamese translation services by professional Assamese translators.
The certificates that are usually localized to and from Assamese are
- ID cards
- Driving Licence
- High School and College degrees and diplomas
- Residency permits and the like.
Medical Translation Services in Assamese
Many medical colleges and institutes in Assam require translations into Assamese of the documentation submitted for admission purposes in English. Clinical surveys, health related documents, medical instructions and insurance form too require localization in Assamese for use within Assam. Besides the other documents requiring medical localization in Assam might include:
- Approval documents
- Clinical trials
- Medical devices instructions
- General medical translations
- Patient surveys
- Health certificates
- Fitness guides
Assamese Website Translation
For excellent, affordable and reliable Assamese translation services in Chennai with website localization, you can avail our accurate translation language services for the companies in private, public and government sectors. Usual website translation involves
- Website localization
- Mobile applications translation
- Translation API
- Trading platforms translation
- Writing services for websites, and many more.
Assamese Business Translation Services
Assam has lots of developed infrastructure as compared to other Indian states, and as such the ease of business is very high on priority in Assam. This facilitates a lot of business with multinational companies which require documentation in their native foreign language. This is where we come in to play with our efficient and almost accurate business translations. The documents related to business that we usually translate are
- Business emails
- Business meetings documentation
- Business minutes of meetings record documentation
- Business newsletters
- Business presentations
- Business plans
- Marketing and Sales Material
- Business legal documents
- Business Financial documents