- Azerbaijani is a member of the Western Oghuz branch of the Turkic language family
- It is spoken by about 32.2 million people mainly in Azerbaijan, Iran, Georgia, Russia and Turkey, and also in Iraq, Syria and Turkmenistan.
- There are two main varieties of the language which are North Azerbaijani and South Azerbaijani
- They are sometimes classified as separate languages, although there is a fair degree of common solidarity between them
- Azerbaijani language has always been written with a version of the Arabic script and is know as Azeri Turk.
If you’re probing for a eminent agency to translate Azerbaijani for your business, look no further than Honey translation services in India at Chennai. It is a matchless company engrossed on classy and thorough translation services for your business. With more than 6 years of experience, we have had the divergent esteem of assembling one of the most skilled translation teams in the industry. We make use of certified and professional translators with native fluency.
- Visa Translation
- Recommendation Letters Translation
- Passports Translation
- Medical Records Translation
- Marriage Certificates Translation
- Immigration and Naturalization Papers Translation
- Financial Records Translation
- Licenses Translation
- Customs’ Documents Translation
- Birth Certificates Translation
- Academic Transcripts Translation
- Academic Records Translation
- Medical Terminology Glossaries Translation and much more