- Berber language belongs to the Afro-Asiatic family of languages that includes Arabic, Ancient Egyptian, Somali, and Hausa.
- According to various sources it has been estimated that the total number of Berber languages speakers is somewhere between 16 to 25 million. Some sources also quote a figure as high as 30 million.
- Most Berber speakers can be found living in Algeria and Morocco.
- Major Berber languages include Central Morocco ,Northern Morocco and Algeria.
Honey translation agency in Chennai,India offers high quality and cheaply priced Berber translation services. Many of our professional Berber translators are native speakers of the language and guarantee the most legitimate language translation Our translation management process make sure that every language translation project is awarded to the best available translator and for the most profitable prices.
- Visa Translation
- Recommendation Letters Translation
- Passports Translation
- Medical Records Translation
- Marriage Certificates Translation
- Immigration and Naturalization Papers Translation
- Financial Records Translation
- Licenses Translation
- Customs’ Documents Translation
- Birth Certificates Translation
- Academic Transcripts Translation
- Academic Records Translation
- Medical Terminology Glossaries Translation and much more