- Maltese is the national and official language of Malta.
- It is the a co-official language of the country next to English.
- It is also the official language of European Union.
- It is the only phonological language so distinguished.
- Maltese is derived from siculo-Arabic.
- About half of the vocabulary is derived from standard Italian and Sicilian.
- It is the only Semitic language written in the Latin script in its standard form.
Honey Translations Maltese translation service in India situated in Chennai, offers diverse Maltese translation services and has particular expertise in the following areas:
- Legal translation
- Financial translation
- Technical translation
- Medical translation
- Immigration translation
We have the World’s most qualified translators , which enables us to offer unbeatable prices and very fast turnaround times for our Maltese translation services. If you are looking to translate English – Maltese or Maltese to English then we offer some of the most competitive Maltese translation pricing structures available.