Malayalam means a mountain region, and is derived from the words Mala(mountain) and alam(region). So it essentially is the language of the mountain region.
Malayalam, spoken by Malayi people based in the southernmost state of India, Kerala, is a Dravdian language that is believed to be an offshoot of Tamil, and had first emerged in India sometime around 9th century A.D. It is thought that Malayalam is a variant western coastal dialect of Tamil. It is also spoken by the people in Lakshadweep and Pondicherry.
The influence of Sanskrit could be seen on Malayalam which testifies to the fact of Indo-Aryan impact on the language and points to the unity in diversity of India. Though Malayalam is thought to have emerged from Tamil, yet it has been more influenced by Sanskrit.
Moreover, Malayalam and Tamil belong to the same Dravadian family, and as such have much in common. With proximity and similarity to Tamil, there is much literary sharing between the two languages, and as such much of literature in Malayalam has been translated into Tamil while in many cases, Tamil has been localized to Malayalam. So there are many translation and localization options with Malayalam.
In the modern times after the invasion and influence of the British Raj, English has found much favour in Kerala, thus translation of Malayalam into English and vice-versa is in demand in Kerala.
With a huge spoken base, Malayalam is much used in Business sectors when they have to communicate with the masses. So advertising in Malayalam is a big market in itself. Reaching to common people, requires services in Malayalam and for efficient and good localization in Malayalam to meet the aspirations of common man of India, you can contact us. We assure you of accurate and Reliable Malayalam Translation Services in Chennai.
Localizing your content in Malayalam opens a very large audience which in turns means huge ROI and good number of sales.
What do we translate in Malayalam?
We translate almost anything that deserves attention of Malayalam speaking regions of India but the usual forms of translations we undertake in Malayalam are
- Malayalam Website Translation
- Malayalam Government Document Translation
- Malayalam Content Translation
- Malayalam Document Translation
- Malayalam Certificate Translation
- Malayalam Website Localization
- Malayalam Content Localization
- Malayalam Content Writing
- Malayalam Audio Translation
- Malayalam Video Translation
- Malayalam Contract Translation
- Malayalam Technical Translation
- Malayalam Legal Translation
- Malayalam Literary Translation
- Malayalam Book Translation
- Malayalam Manual Translation
- Malayalam Patent Translation
- Malayalam Newspaper Translation
- Malayalam Media Translation
- Malayalam Business Translation
- Malayalam Financial Translation
- Malayalam Advertising Localization
- Malayalam Film Subtitling
- Malayalam Film Dubbing
- Malayalam Voice Over
- Malayalam Medical Translation
- Malayalam Engineering Translation
- Malayalam Marketing & Sales Translation
- Malayalam Manufacturing Translation
Malayalam Technical Translations
Malayalam technical translation involves the translation related to engineering products and may include the following Equipment instructions translations
- Engineering processes translations
- User manuals translations
- Technical instructions translations
- Consumer products translations
- Light machinery translations
- Household appliance manufacturers translations
- Professional products translations, and many more.
Use of Malyalam localization in certifications
The institutes spanning over Kerala might ask you for translated documentation and localization into Malayalam. And if you want to apply for admission abroad and your certificates are in Malayalam, we will localize into the foregin languages like English or German or any other foreign tongue. We provide high quality Malayalam translation services by professional Malayalam translators.
The certificates that are usually localized to and from Tamil are
- ID cards
- Driving Licence
- High School and College degrees and diplomas
- Residency permits and the like.
Medical Translation Services in Malayalam
Many medical colleges and institutes in Kerala require translations in Tamil of the documentation submitted for admission purposes into English. Clinical surveys, health related documents, medical instructions and insurance form too require localization in Malayalam for use within Kerala. Besides the other documents requiring medical localization in Kerala might include:
- Approval documents
- Clinical trials
- Medical devices instructions
- General medical translations
- Patient surveys
- Health certificates
- Fitness guides
Malayalam Website Translation
For excellent, affordable and reliable Malayalam translation services in Chennai with website localization, you can avail our accurate translation language services for the companies in private, public and government sectors. Usual website translation involves
- Website localization
- Mobile applications translation
- Translation API
- Trading platforms translation
- Writing services for websites, and many more.
Malayalam Business Translation Services
The ease of business is very high on priority in Kerala. This facilitates a lot of business with multinational companies which require documentation in their native foreign language. This is where we come in to play with our efficient and almost accurate business translations. The documents related to business that we usually translate are
- Business emails
- Business meetings documentation
- Business minutes of meetings record documentation
- Business newsletters
- Business presentations
- Business plans
- Marketing and Sales Material
- Business legal documents
- Business Financial documents
Malayalam Literary Translation
As Malayalam has a literary reputation, it makes sense to translate Malayalam literary works into other foregin and Indian languages. If you are a writer in Malayalam language, we can spread your words in the world by translating your work into potential western languages.