- Kurdish belongs to the family of Indo-European language.
- Approximately 26 million people speak Kurdish in Iraq, Turkey, Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Armenia, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan and Afghanistan.
- Kurdish language was derived from Persian alphabet.
If you are seeking for first-class Kurdish translation service then you have come to the right place. We Honey translation service agency in India localised at chennai are experts in Kurdish language translations
Our incalculable experience in Kurdish translations means you are attested a high quality Kurdish translation in the fastest possible time and at a competitive price. We deal with translations in any subject matter including engineering, finance, law, IT, marketing, education, etc which may be in any format like letters, emails, brochures, websites and from length 50 to 500,000 words.
- Visa Translation
- Recommendation Letters Translation
- Passports Translation
- Medical Records Translation
- Marriage Certificates Translation
- Immigration and Naturalization Papers Translation
- Financial Records Translation
- Licenses Translation
- Customs’ Documents Translation
- Birth Certificates Translation
- Academic Transcripts Translation
- Academic Records Translation
- Medical Terminology Glossaries Translation and much more